The Bulgarian Business Incubation Centre (BIC) of CERN Technologies aims to bridge the gap between science and industry. Through its Incubation program, it supports start-ups and small enterprises in implementing CERN’s innovative technologies and in transforming them from technical concepts into ground-breaking products or services.
Phase II – Business plan and pitch presentation
All applications get reviewed and a selection of the most eligible business concepts are invited to participate in Phase II. At this stage, they present a business plan and pitch it to a selection Committee.
All invited candidates get:
- feedback on their project
- business development and technology coaching with our experts
- one-to-one technology and business consultations with experts from CERN.
Requirements to applicants
- The companies must be at most five years old, or not yet incorporated
- In case the applicant is an individual before signing the Incubation Contract the applicant shall register a legal entity at the Bulgarian
- Commercial register and register of non-profit legal entities
- Submit their application for Phase I
- The Applicant shall communicate in the English language
- Accept the BIC Terms and Conditions